I have been getting tons of emails from people asking if they can get access to my virtual assistants to do work for them. I am glad to finally say that you can now access the same virtual assistants for your business.
Virtual Assistants that I use help me do things like :
- - Answer Phone Calls From Motivated Sellers and Hungry Buyers
- - Make Offers
- - Fill Out Contracts
- - Write Comps
- - Do Follow Up
- - Send Marketing
- - And So Much More...
Where Do You Find Virtual Assistants?
I recently came across a company in the Philippines that is actually training their virtual assistants to work exclusively with real estate investors. They are pre-trained and have experience and best of all they are cheaper than you can find on your own in most cases. The company is call 123Employee.
It just so happened that I was going to have to train some new assistants on my own. I decided to take a leap of faith and use this new company to handle all of my virtual work. Its been quite a few months now and I have to say its its working out GREAT!
Check them out HERE and receive a free copy of "Outsource This" which is a guide to global outsourcing.
The upsides to using a company like 123Employee to fulfill all you virtual work is endless. Think about it like this :
- You don't have to worry about your virtual assistant picking up and leaving you hanging. There are over 300 virtual assistants that you can choose from. If one leave you, there is another one to fill their place
- You save so much time not having to train someone
- You don't have the lengthy time consuming job of hiring, and interviewing assistants
- and the list goes on and on
So if you would like to get information about using these virtual assistants you can go to this page to watch some videos and learn all about the company. Virtual assistants Rock!!