Get leads as they appear online! How cool is it sitting at your desktop and you keep getting alerts for deals like magic.
Basically how this works, is you create a “Twitter” setup of Craigslist Postings. Meaning every time someone posts in a specific location, for a specific keyword, in the right section, you will have it show up on your list.
I set mine up to search in my city for “motivated” , “desperate” keywords on Craigslist. It is a constantly updating feed of potential deals.
The Process I
1. Go to SearchTempest.com
2. Type in what you are looking for, and select the proper locations, categories, and other specifications.
3. Click Search
4. In the top right corner, click “Feeds for this search”
5. Give the feed a Title and download it by clicking “Get RSS Feeds” (This grabs all the feeds at once, and puts them in a csv file).
7. Save it on your computer and know its location.
1. Go to www.google.com/reader/ or use another RSS reader
2. Sign up for an account.
3. Under settings in the top right corner, click “reader settings”
4. Click “import/Export”
5. Locate the file from the previous Process, and import it.
6. Go back to Google Reader, and see all the new posts
1. Rinse and Repeat for all your keywords, locations, and categories.