Email marketing is the most effective form of marketing. It allows you to connect with your target market, build relationships, and achieve a closeness that is unheard of with other marketing methods. Keep these top 10 marketing mistakes to a minimum for more success.
Success With Social Media Begins with WHY?
Please review the replay of the coaching call below
Do you need to make a single offer fast? This handy tool will allow you to save your standard information and then quickly insert your seller details and print out a selection of offers.
There are many people that have never used Google Alerts before or do not know how to use them properly. Google Alerts is a simple tool that can help you do that AND get prospective leads, too. Best of all, it’s free! Google Alerts are like your “secret weapon.” Make free technology work hard for you. A Google Alert is an email notification that you set up with your keywords. It notifies you whenever those keywords are posted somewhere in an article, blog or another site on the Internet.
If you do have Google Alerts already set up, don’t tune me out yet! There may be a few ideas in here that you haven’t tried yet…
Google Alerts are notifications that you receive by email when a particular search query you have pre-set gets found by Google. The most common is a URL alert. For example, I could tell Google that I want it to notify me every time it finds a new mention of “http://www.EasySellAHouse.com” anywhere on the internet.
Please click on the link below to watch the webinar
Please watch the webinar by clicking the link below
Listen in as Charles Dobens ESQ interviews Attorney Jeff Lerman and detail the biggest mistake I have made in this business
Learn six ways that you can make money from a multifamily deal
NEXT INTAKE OF 5 STUDENTS WILL BE SEPTEMBER 2016
Here is the type of person I’m looking for:
1. You must be willing to follow through with instructions. I have a step-by-step system that I require everyone to use when they start with me. I will show you exactly what you need to do to put deals together and make our money.
2. You must be someone who is decisive. Making quick decisions is imperative to success in this business. If you don’t make quick decisions, you will lose the deals. I’m going to teach you an important phrase right now, “I’ll take it… unless I change my mind.” Learning to think like this phrase will make you rich if you follow my directions.
3. You must be willing to invest some time and some money into this business. Even though many of the deals you will do are zero down, there are still a few minor investments you will need to make to build your infrastructure. If you are unwilling to invest a dime into your education, I will not be able to work with you.
4. I don’t care what your credit is. It can be terrible, and it won’t make any difference to me. You will never need your credit to buy property when you work with me.
5. You must be ethical and honorable in your business dealings. We approach each deal with a “servant” attitude. It is our goal to help the sellers and the buyers we work with to get out of difficult financial situations and just like heart surgeons or other high paid professionals, we expect you to get paid *very* well for your ethical, honorable, valuable services.
6. Last and most importantly, you must have a burning desire to succeed. I don’t mean to sound harsh here, but if you don’t have the desire to succeed, I’m not interested in working with you. The people who I work with personally are going to take off like a rocket. If I told you how much money you can make in this business if you follow my proven system, you would not believe me… so I’m going to keep my mouth shut on that for now.
Okay… If you fit the above criteria, and I haven’t scared you away with all my demands, here is what I’m going to ask you to do… Continue reading Real Estate Mentoring Program
In today’s workshop, Charles Dobens the Multifamily attorney will be discussing closing cost.
This is an open session on crowdfunding deals. This is the latest and greatest way for anyone to start raising capital to do deals.